Creek Water American Whiskey now available in Canada
750ml x 12 per case
Aged 4-5 years in 3 types of ALL-AMERICAN oak casks (1st fill
bourbon, re-filled, 1st fill re-charred) to allow for mellow maturation
15% single malt and 85% single grain
malt portion uses 10% peated spirit
750ml x 6 per case
Average age is 5-8 years, aged in three types of barrels, distilled in
two types of pot stills and uses 5% peated spirit
750ml x 6 per case
Aged in 3 types of oak casks (1st fill bourbon, re-filled & 1st fill re-charred) to allow for mellow maturation.
Bottled in traditional artisanal manner: non-chill filtered at 92 proof resulting in a richer mouth feel and a deeper more complex flavor.
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
• The Loch Lomond Distillery can be traced back to 1814 when the first recorded whisky distillery was founded in Tarbet
• Relatively few paper records were kept in those days & the closing date of this distillery remains unclear
• The current Loch Lomond Distillery was built in 1964 by former owners of Littlemill distillery, in Bowling, a few miles up the road towards Glasgow Unique distilling and filtering systems; Fermented for 96 hrs (vs industry standard of 48 hrs) – results in a brighter, fruitier distillate
• Of the 133 distilleries currently operating in Scotland, Loch Lomond is the only distillery to house both grain and malt whisky production under the same roof (hence the “Glengarry” name for both the blended and single malts) while using four different types of stills (two types of pot stills, column stills and a “Coffey” still)
• One of only four distilleries to have its own full-time cooperage on site; this ensures full control from distillation to bottling & allows for better control & ability to re-char, refurbish and recondition barrel
• The Glengarry 12-Year-Old Single Malt is “non-chill filtered” and results in a richer mouthfeel & deeper flavor
• The Glengarry 12-Year-Old is 46% ABV/92 Proof
The responsibility of Glengarry whiskies at the Loch Lomond distillery falls onto master blender Michael Henry under the guidance of John Peterson
• Michael Henry is also master blender at Loch Lomond’s sister distillery, Glen Scotia, recently recognized as “Home to the World’s Best Whisky” following the Glen Scotia 25-Year-Old’s monumental victory at the 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition:
John Peterson has been in the industry for over forty years and has been the
mastermind behind the careful development & improvement coming from the distillery
• He explains, “our people are as vital to our brands as grain, malt and water. After all in whisky, there’s no substitute for a good eye, a subtle palate and an experienced nose.”
750ml bottle x 12 bottles per case
CREEK WATER 100 PROOF AMERICAN WHISKEY
Similar to Canadian and Irish Whiskey, Creek Water is carefully crafted in Durham, North Carolina using a Bourbon mash of 75% corn, 21% rye and 4% malt. Aromas of tobacco and maple syrup fill the air while the deep copper color draws you in. Featuring a slightly charred front-end with spicy hints of cinnamon and traditional oak followed by a short, smooth finish.
750ml bottle x 12 bottler per case
A partnership between American rapper Yelawolf and Next Century Spirits, this award-winning cinnamon-flavored expression cuts their flagship Bourbon down to 70% proof (35% alc./vol.) and adds an extra-spicy kick into the mix.
American Flavored cinnamon Whiskey that kids all the other similar Whiskies out there!
Get your bottle and share with friends!
Building on the 100-proof Whiskey, this expression takes away some heat and adds a spicy cinnamon kick to the profile that has notes of baking spice and vanilla on the nose. Brown sugar, honey and cinnamon enter on the palate and give way to a finish with a lingering heat, toasted oak and dark chocolate notes.
The LCBO needs to know that Creek Water is ready to ship to Canada and that Yelawolf fans want to buy a bottle. Click below to see how you can help make it happen.
Canada - Ultra Premium Whiskey. Aged in American Oak Bourbon Barrels. Tastes just like a pecan praline, eloquently balanced and not overly sweet. The pecan aromas on the nose carry right on through the palate and throughout the finish leaving you craving another sip,
BRAND: Select Club
SPIRITS TYPE: Canadian Whisky
TASTE: Rich, Pecan, Oak, Sweet, Long
OMG! Smooth pecan with a wonderful aroma.. Taste is perfect, I drink it straight on the rocks.... Beautiful flavor.
I keep this in the freezer. OMG! Sooo good. I really have to limit myself. I tell everyone about Select Club Pecan Praline Whiskey. Can't say enough good about it.
I just tried this for the first time ever. It smells and tastes so good. I mean you really get a genuine pecan praline flavor and I just can't figure out how they did it! Well done and mind blown!!